Creamy with Bold Cajun Flavor
Break free from your usual party food ideas and take your menu to the next level with this fan favorite.
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, split
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, split
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced, split
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Chop the North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage into small p
Sugar-Free and Infused with Flavor.
Sugar & Spice shared this Loaded Cauliflower Casserole featuring North Country Smokehouse Sugar-free bacon. This is an easy and delicious low carb and keto-friendly side dish loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic, and more!
Total Prep Time 1 hour
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon
A sweet & smoky addition to your Thanksgiving feast.
Total Prep Time 25 minutes.
12oz. All Natural, Certified Humane Smoky Maple Sausage; chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced white onion
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced carrots
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 package (6 ounces) gluten free breadcrumbs
½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, add butter, celery, onion, carrots and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Smoky Maple Sausage and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add chicken broth and turn heat to high, stir until broth comes to a boil. Add sage & Italian seasoning.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and mix all ingredi
A Treat with Some Heat
Served 6 to 8
- 1 lb. All-Natural, Certified Humane Fruitwood Bacon
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place bacon slices in a single layer.
In a small skillet, combine honey, coriander and cayenne and cook over high heat until melted, about 1 minute.
Brush the spiced honey on one side of the bacon and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds and bake for 3 to 5 more minutes, until desired crispiness.
Transfer the bacon to paper towels, glazed side up, to drain and cool slightly. Serve immediately.