Perfectyl Portioned, Sweet & Savory Kabobs
Made with 3 fresh ingredients and a few flavorful pantry staples, the samoky sausage does the talking with this winning dish.
- 1 12oz package of North Country Smokehouse Natural Polish Style Kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch coins
- 10oz fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 15-20 toothpicks or small kabob skewers, soaked overnight
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, whisk togethe
Creamy with Bold Cajun Flavor
Break free from your usual party food ideas and take your menu to the next level with this fan favorite.
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, split
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, split
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced, split
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Chop the North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage into small p
A sweet & smoky addition to your Thanksgiving feast.
Total Prep Time 25 minutes.
12oz. All Natural, Certified Humane Smoky Maple Sausage; chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced white onion
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced carrots
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 package (6 ounces) gluten free breadcrumbs
½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, add butter, celery, onion, carrots and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Smoky Maple Sausage and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add chicken broth and turn heat to high, stir until broth comes to a boil. Add sage & Italian seasoning.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and mix all ingredi
Fancy & Flavorful
Serves 2 to 4
- 4 to 6 regular smoked bacon slices (2 1/4 to 3 1/2 ounces uncooked)
- 12 small fresh ripe figs, such as white or Calimyrna, halved lengthwise
- About 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled mild herbed goat cheese
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a medium heavy skillet, place the bacon slices in a single layer and cook over low to medium-low heat, turning as needed until just beginning to brown.
Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Cut each bacon slice into 4 or 6 pieces.