Perfectyl Portioned, Sweet & Savory Kabobs
Made with 3 fresh ingredients and a few flavorful pantry staples, the samoky sausage does the talking with this winning dish.
- 1 12oz package of North Country Smokehouse Natural Polish Style Kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch coins
- 10oz fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 15-20 toothpicks or small kabob skewers, soaked overnight
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, whisk togethe
Sugar-Free and Infused with Flavor.
Sugar & Spice shared this Loaded Cauliflower Casserole featuring North Country Smokehouse Sugar-free bacon. This is an easy and delicious low carb and keto-friendly side dish loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic, and more!
Total Prep Time 1 hour
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon