Perfectyl Portioned, Sweet & Savory Kabobs
Made with 3 fresh ingredients and a few flavorful pantry staples, the samoky sausage does the talking with this winning dish.
- 1 12oz package of North Country Smokehouse Natural Polish Style Kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch coins
- 10oz fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 15-20 toothpicks or small kabob skewers, soaked overnight
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, whisk togethe
Creamy with Bold Cajun Flavor
Break free from your usual party food ideas and take your menu to the next level with this fan favorite.
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, split
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, split
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced, split
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Chop the North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage into small p
It's that special time of year when families gather around the table to reflect on moments past and create new and lasting memories to take into the year ahead.
We've compiled our favorite signature smokehouse recipes and put them in this handy holiday guide for your family to savor. From starters to soups, sides and specialty desserts, these recipes are sure to inspire. Better yet, our smoked sausages, hams and poultry are fully-cooked, so you will spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the true spirit of the holiday season.
Use these recipes together to create a flavorful, 5-course feast, or prepare them individually for holiday parties, luncheons or a post-holiday brunch.
Best Wishes for a Happy & Healthy Holiday Season from your friends at North Country Smokehouse.