A Breakfast with Bold Flavor
We're all about simple recipes that bring folks together at breakfast table. Bacon & eggs belong together.
- 1 small white onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red tomato - chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced fine
- 2 slices sandwich bread, cut or torn into small pieces
- 2 links North Country Smokehouse certified humane, Chorizo with Brandy sausage - diced
- 8 eggs
- 4 oz. diced cheese (we used Jack but any firm cheese would work)
- 1/3 C olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large cast-iron pan, heat ½ of the olive oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add the
A popular alternative to basic burgers. This July 4th declare your independence from flavorless, dry sliders! This recipe is modeled on the White Castle square sliders and results in a juicy burger that fits all the way to the edge of the buns, which are held in place with melted cheese.
- 2 lbs. all-natural, ground beef (preferably 80% lean)
- 1 small white onion, finely grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 2 TBS cold water
- 1 package of slider buns or dinner rolls, connected in a single sheet (we recommend Martin’s potato rolls or King’s Hawaiian Bread)
- 1 lb. sliced cheddar cheese
- 1, 12 oz. package of North Country Smokehouse Certified Humane Fruitwood Bacon
Measure your buns! Using a tape measure
With Father’s Day fast approaching, it’s only right that we pay homage to the ultimate grill master. We’d bet that what he really wants is a relaxed day spent with his family, preferably in the backyard standing over a charcoal grill. Most definitely, he wants to be consuming the greatest, most delicious grilled meats he can get his hands on. To make it simple for you, we spend hours slow-smoking our meats and infusing them with deep, rich flavor.
What better way to show dad how much you love him than with juicy, slow-smoked sausage? We’re dishing out ways to make your Father’s Day meal extra special, so Dad knows how much you care.
Go for the Gold
Creamy with Bold Cajun Flavor
Break free from your usual party food ideas and take your menu to the next level with this fan favorite.
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, split
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, split
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced, split
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Chop the North Country Smokehouse Andou
Sugar-Free and Infused with Flavor.
Sugar & Spice shared this Loaded Cauliflower Casserole featuring North Country Smokehouse Sugar-free bacon. This is an easy and delicious low carb and keto-friendly side dish loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic, and more!
Total Prep Time 1 hour
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon
A sweet & smoky addition to your Thanksgiving feast.
Total Prep Time 25 minutes.
12oz. All Natural, Certified Humane Smoky Maple Sausage; chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced white onion
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced carrots
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 package (6 ounces) gluten free breadcrumbs
½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, add butter, celery, onion, carrots and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Smoky Maple Sausage and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add chicken broth and turn heat to high, stir until broth comes to a boil. Add sage & Italian seasoning.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and mix all ingredien
A Treat with Some Heat
Served 6 to 8
- 1 lb. All-Natural, Certified Humane Fruitwood Bacon
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place bacon slices in a single layer.
In a small skillet, combine honey, coriander and cayenne and cook over high heat until melted, about 1 minute.
Brush the spiced honey on one side of the bacon and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds and bake for 3 to 5 more minutes, until desired crispiness.
Transfer the bacon to paper towels, glazed side up, to drain and cool slightly. Serve immediately.