A Breakfast with Bold Flavor
We're all about simple recipes that bring folks together at breakfast table. Bacon & eggs belong together.
- 1 small white onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red tomato - chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced fine
- 2 slices sandwich bread, cut or torn into small pieces
- 2 links North Country Smokehouse certified humane, Chorizo with Brandy sausage - diced
- 8 eggs
- 4 oz. diced cheese (we used Jack but any firm cheese would work)
- 1/3 C olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a large cast-iron pan, heat ½ of the olive oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add the
A popular alternative to basic burgers. This July 4th declare your independence from flavorless, dry sliders! This recipe is modeled on the White Castle square sliders and results in a juicy burger that fits all the way to the edge of the buns, which are held in place with melted cheese.
- 2 lbs. all-natural, ground beef (preferably 80% lean)
- 1 small white onion, finely grated
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 2 TBS cold water
- 1 package of slider buns or dinner rolls, connected in a single sheet (we recommend Martin’s potato rolls or King’s Hawaiian Bread)
- 1 lb. sliced cheddar cheese
- 1, 12 oz. package of North Country Smokehouse Certified Humane Fruitwood Bacon
Measure your buns! Using a tape measure
With Father’s Day fast approaching, it’s only right that we pay homage to the ultimate grill master. We’d bet that what he really wants is a relaxed day spent with his family, preferably in the backyard standing over a charcoal grill. Most definitely, he wants to be consuming the greatest, most delicious grilled meats he can get his hands on. To make it simple for you, we spend hours slow-smoking our meats and infusing them with deep, rich flavor.
What better way to show dad how much you love him than with juicy, slow-smoked sausage? We’re dishing out ways to make your Father’s Day meal extra special, so Dad knows how much you care.
Go for the Gold
If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of grills firing up across the country. Eager to take the party outdoors, grilling season means gracing your table with the fresh flavors of the season.
At North Country Smokehouse, we believe everything tastes better after it’s spent some time over an open flame. Nothing signals the arrival of summer like smoked meats sizzlin' on the barbie.
We've launched 2 new, local products just-in-time for Memorial Day. Our new Jalapeno Cheddar sausage and Harpoon IPA Beer Bratwurst are sure to turn your run-of-the-mill meals into a scrumptious celebration.
Find these and other feast-worthy flavors inside this Ultimate Guide to BBQ Season and remember... Stay Low. Stay Slow. Stay Smoky.
Perfectly Portioned, Sweet & Savory Kabobs
Made with 3 fresh ingredients and a few flavorful pantry staples, the samoky sausage does the talking with this winning dish.
- 1 12oz package of North Country Smokehouse Natural Polish Style Kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch coins
- 10oz fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 15-20 toothpicks or small kabob skewers, soaked overnight
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together in
Creamy with Bold Cajun Flavor
Break free from your usual party food ideas and take your menu to the next level with this fan favorite.
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, split
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, split
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced, split
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Chop the North Country Smokehouse Andou
It's that special time of year when families gather around the table to reflect on moments past and create new and lasting memories to take into the year ahead.
We've compiled our favorite signature smokehouse recipes and put them in this handy holiday guide for your family to savor. From starters to soups, sides and specialty desserts, these recipes are sure to inspire. Better yet, our smoked sausages, hams and poultry are fully-cooked, so you will spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the true spirit of the holiday season.
Use these recipes together to create a flavorful, 5-course feast, or prepare them individually for holiday parties, luncheons or a post-holiday brunch.
Best Wishes for a Happy & Healthy Holiday Season from your friends at North Country Smokehouse.