A sweet & smoky addition to your Thanksgiving feast.
Total Prep Time 25 minutes.
12oz. All Natural, Certified Humane Smoky Maple Sausage; chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced white onion
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced carrots
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 package (6 ounces) gluten free breadcrumbs
½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, add butter, celery, onion, carrots and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Smoky Maple Sausage and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add chicken broth and turn heat to high, stir until broth comes to a boil. Add sage & Italian seasoning.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and mix all ingredi
Healthy & Delicious
Serves 2 to 4
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce (spinach is delicious too!)
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 5-6 slices North Country Smokehouse Paleo friendly, sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese1
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans2
HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE