Here at North Country Smokehouse, we’re practical people. We know there’s no need to fix what isn’t broken: That’s why we use traditional, family recipes passed down through generations. Another thing we know is that time is precious, and the more of it we can spend with our families and loved ones, the better. With that being said, we’ll keep this brief.
With a low and slow smoking process for all of our products, North Country’s focus is on timeless flavor above all else. While we craft our recipes the old-fashioned way, that doesn’t mean we’re afraid of efficiency. If we can prepare one meal and take away a week’s worth of leftovers, we’ll do it every time. After all, our products are hand-crafted to be the backbone for countless recipes.
Perfectyl Portioned, Sweet & Savory Kabobs
Made with 3 fresh ingredients and a few flavorful pantry staples, the samoky sausage does the talking with this winning dish.
- 1 12oz package of North Country Smokehouse Natural Polish Style Kielbasa, sliced into ½ inch coins
- 10oz fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 15-20 toothpicks or small kabob skewers, soaked overnight
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, whisk togethe
Creamy with Bold Cajun Flavor
Break free from your usual party food ideas and take your menu to the next level with this fan favorite.
- 1 (12 ounce) pkg. North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, split
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, split
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced, split
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Chop the North Country Smokehouse Andouille Sausage into small p
A sweet & smoky addition to your Thanksgiving feast.
Total Prep Time 25 minutes.
12oz. All Natural, Certified Humane Smoky Maple Sausage; chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced white onion
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced carrots
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 package (6 ounces) gluten free breadcrumbs
½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, add butter, celery, onion, carrots and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Smoky Maple Sausage and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add chicken broth and turn heat to high, stir until broth comes to a boil. Add sage & Italian seasoning.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and mix all ingredi
Easy Bake Breakfast
Serves 18 quiche cups
Quiche cooks up light and fluffy inside ham crusts. A perfect on-the-go breakfast or finger food for your next party that is low-carb and gluten-free.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk any type
- 1 3/4 cup North Country Smokehouse Smoked Swiss cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2.25 ounces North Country Smokehouse Boneless ham cut into 18, thin slices.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Healthy & Delicious
Serves 2 to 4
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce (spinach is delicious too!)
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 5-6 slices North Country Smokehouse Paleo friendly, sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese1
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans2
HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE