A sweet & smoky addition to your Thanksgiving feast.
Total Prep Time 25 minutes.
12oz. All Natural, Certified Humane Smoky Maple Sausage; chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced white onion
½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced carrots
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 ½ cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 package (6 ounces) gluten free breadcrumbs
½ cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, add butter, celery, onion, carrots and mushrooms then sauté over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add Smoky Maple Sausage and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add chicken broth and turn heat to high, stir until broth comes to a boil. Add sage & Italian seasoning.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and mix all ingredi
Easy Bake Breakfast
Serves 18 quiche cups
Quiche cooks up light and fluffy inside ham crusts. A perfect on-the-go breakfast or finger food for your next party that is low-carb and gluten-free.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk any type
- 1 3/4 cup North Country Smokehouse Smoked Swiss cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2.25 ounces North Country Smokehouse Boneless ham cut into 18, thin slices.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Healthy & Delicious
Serves 2 to 4
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce (spinach is delicious too!)
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 5-6 slices North Country Smokehouse Paleo friendly, sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese1
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans2
HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE